Who needs the gym…?
Do you want to get paid to go to the “gym”? Are you detail-oriented? Self-motivated? Do you enjoy helping others accomplish their goals? CNT Foundations is looking for a Warehouse Manager to oversee the logistics operations for a multi-million dollar construction company. Our ideal candidate will be excellent at the following skills:
- Highly organized, requiring minimal oversight.
- Able to lift 75-100 pounds consistently.
- Build and maintain relationships with more than two dozen vendors.
- Keep the fleet of trucks “roll-out ready” by inspecting them each day.
- Ensure the crews have all necessary material for each job, every morning.
- Maintain inventory levels for products and consumables.
- Maintain accurate inventory counts monthly.
- Track and ensure fleet vehicles are maintained.
This job is for someone who likes to exercise their mind and body. It will be physically demanding at times. It requires someone who is not afraid to hold themselves, and others, accountable to the CNT standard. Additionally, preference will be given to candidates who can operate medium-duty equipment, are mechanically inclined, able to speak Spanish, and have experience with six-sigma or Kaizen principles. Hours for this position are 9:00- 6:30, Monday through Friday, but any candidate will need to be flexible to the needs of the business. Salary range is $45,000- $55,000, depending on experience and work history. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.